Do you know why most Omega fish oils and EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids) are “enteric coated?” It’s because they are made of rancid fish oil, and to prevent you from finding out, they are enteric coated so the capsule only opens in your intestine, not your stomach where you’d otherwise get the full taste of rotten fish! Don’t believe us? We DARE you to bite into an enteric coated EFA!
Not at FEWL! Our EFA’s are from wild-caught, cold water fish and are the highest quality, medical-grade EFA available. Unlike the over-the –counter “mystery” Omega’s, our EFA’s do NOT taste like rancid fish or leave a foul after taste and burps.
Why do you need EFA’s?
Because American food is mostly refined or low fat and we are now eating 30x more of the inflammatory, omega-6’s than the omega-3’s we need. Here are the results:
- 1. Almost 2/3 of your brain is made of fat, most of it is omega-3, and ALL refined oils and processed food in America are made from omega-6 fat.
American’s brains are deteriorating because we are replacing our omega-3’s in our brains with highly inflammatory omega-6’s and we are getting fatter, stupider, angry and depressed as a result.
- 2. The 30 to 1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 SHOULD be one-to-one to reduce inflammation, cravings and unnecessary weight gain as a result. If you want to lose weight and be happier, more energetic and healthier, you need to take a medical-grade EFA to counteract the Standard American Diet (SAD).
Other benefits of EFA’s include the following:
- Lower triglyceride levels, thus aiding in lowering your risk of heart disease
- Can reduce stiffness and joint pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- May boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs, such as Ibuprofin
- May be used to help brain function, memory, and learning in children with ADHD (not recommended as a single solution. Please see your doctor)
- Linked to reduced memory loss from aging, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Can boost the effects of antidepressants and help with the depressive symptoms of Bipolar disorder, and depression
- Is being studied for positive affects for those suffering from Asthma
- It appears to help visual and neurological developments in infants
(Note: we recommend you consult with your doctor before taking any supplements, particularly if you’re on medication)
We are proud of the high quality of our EFA’s! One FEWL member noted: “I don’t have to take it with food or before I go to bed. The other ones I took would give me gross burps and a funky after taste!”
To order your EFA’s, click below (button with link below the CTA)
Your FEWL Coaches